Kale and Cabbage Coleslaw with Crunchy Ramen Noodles
This delicious salad checks all the boxes – easy to make, nutritious and packed with soy protein!
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons U.S.-grown soybean oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package(12 oz.) Pre-cut coleslaw blend
- 2 cups Baby kale leaves (packed)
- 1?2 package(2-3 oz.) Ramen noodles, lightly crushed in package (seasoning mix discarded)
- 2 tablespoons Toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Shelled Edamame
In a large bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Add the coleslaw mix, kale and edamame and mix well. Just before serving, top with the ramen noodles and sunflower seeds.
Recipe from Soy Connection.