Confetti Beef Tacos
Spice up your taco recipe! Seasoned ground beef is mixed with corn and chunky salsa for a slight twist on the classic taco.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Toppings: Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced lettuce, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally.
Pour off drippings; season with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through. Serve in taco shells with toppings.
Test Kitchen Tips: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Recipe Courtesy of Beef. It’s what’s for dinner.