What’s Cooking Wednesday: Holiday Ham Crescents
Need a quick holiday snack or a dish for a party tomorrow night? Look no further than this warm, buttery and simple holiday ham crescent.
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham (brown-sugar, shaved)
- 8 ounces crescent dinner rolls (refrigerated)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (OR Swiss, cut diagonally)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (OR salad dressing)
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- Separate package of crescent rolls into triangles; place on waxed paper. Place cheese triangle over each dough triangle.
- Divide ham among the 8 dough/cheese triangles. Beginning at widest end, roll up to form a crescent.
- Place on baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard; serve with Ham Crescents.
Recipe courtesy of Pork: Be inspired. Photo courtesy of the National Pork Board and Pork Checkoff.