This decadent, yet simple, farm-fresh cheesecake recipe will have the whole family dreaming about dairy! Try making it with farm-fresh cream cheese and butter. You can find farm-fresh products at any local grocery store. Even if it’s a generic brand, chances are it was produced by an Illinois farmer!
- 1 ¾ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 ¼ cups sugar, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Optional: 1 (21 ounce) can of pie filling (your choice)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Optional: Top with pie filling before serving.