10 Ways to Enjoy Soy
Soyfoods can be a part of any healthy, well-balanced diet. They nourish the body with high-quality protein that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free.
Here are 10 ways to enjoy soy and add some protein to your diet:
- Fortify a glass of orange juice with soy protein powder.
- Make soy “yogurt” and fresh fruit parfaits.
- Snack on soy nuts.
- Sprinkle edamame over a salad.
- Spread soy cheese over the top of your homemade pizza.
- Top soy pasta with prepared marinara for an easy dinner.
- Serve edamame hummus as an appetizer.
- Make a party mix with soy nuts or dried edamame and pretzels – you can even find dark chocolate-covered edamame at the store!
- Liven up a Three Bean Salad with chickpeas, soybeans and green beans.
- Blend pureed tofu into guacamole, or skip the avocado and use shelled edamame instead – friends and family will never know this rich and creamy dip contains healthful soy protein.
With so many ways to enjoy this protein-rich food, it is easy to implement soy into your family’s daily diet. To learn more about soy, visit one of our soybean farmers profiles here.